    read only) after having processed the events ?
    Or maybe a better workaround ?

    Thanks for your help!

    Kittie, May 31, 2006

  2. This is a browser behaviour and there's nothing you can do on your end to
    solve the problem. even if you could clear the Form collection, all IE would
    know is that in order to properly "refresh" the page, the data it sent the
    1st time around needs to be resent. Asking for the user's confirmation is
    small security check.

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/