Clear Request.Form

Kittie

Hello,

I'm pretty new to web programming and i'm facing an issue.
Hope someone can help!

I have a LinkButton in a form and when i click on it, it posts back to
the page. The problem i want to resolve is that if i refresh the page,
i get this annoying POSTDATA message dialog that ask for data resending
or not.
I assumed that this was caused by the values contained in the
Request.Form collection. Is there a way to clear the values (as it is
read only) after having processed the events ?
Or maybe a better workaround ?

Thanks for your help!

Karl Seguin [MVP]

This is a browser behaviour and there's nothing you can do on your end to
solve the problem. even if you could clear the Form collection, all IE would
know is that in order to properly "refresh" the page, the data it sent the
1st time around needs to be resent. Asking for the user's confirmation is
small security check.

Karl