Clear the Validators

Mariano

Greetings Friends, A little help pls...I develop a form using
requiredvalidators , but I have a problem when i do postback the values, by
instance, to the saving data, and clearing the textbox, the validator's
errormessages appear. It's like that my code:
// the save_data run ok, the problem is after saving, the page appear with
textbox in blank ( it's ok) but the errormessage of validators appear. help
me pls

if (IsPostBack)

{ save_data(); }

init_textbox();

}

private voi init_textbox()

{

this.txt_user.text=""; this.txt_lastname.text="";