Clear the Validators

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mariano, Jul 20, 2007.

  1. Mariano

    Mariano Guest

    Greetings Friends, A little help pls...I develop a form using
    requiredvalidators , but I have a problem when i do postback the values, by
    instance, to the saving data, and clearing the textbox, the validator's
    errormessages appear. It's like that my code:
    // the save_data run ok, the problem is after saving, the page appear with
    textbox in blank ( it's ok) but the errormessage of validators appear. help
    me pls

    if (IsPostBack)

    { save_data(); }

    init_textbox();

    }

    private voi init_textbox()

    {

    this.txt_user.text=""; this.txt_lastname.text="";

    }

    Mariano, Jul 20, 2007