Clearest Exposition of A very Important technical subject of interest to us

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by thermate@india.com, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. Guest

    We give you the top links and material on the subject. THIS IS REAL
    SMOKING GUN !!!
    EVIDENCE: 911 was CONTROLLED DEMOLITION to make muslims 2nd class

    We have now video evidence that 911 was an INSIDE JOB like the USS
    Liberty by ELEMENTS OF US GOVERNMENT.

    Dont trust me!!!! Go and watch the videos on youtube.com and
    video.google.com ..........
    THEY ARE ... MY GOD ... GREAT VIDEOS ...

    search terms on youtube and video.google :

    thermate <------ the material used by criminals
    alex jones <------ lead media man on this case
    terror storm <------- great video
    loose change <------ excellent video
    steven jones <--------- he is the professor who found
    thermate in the samples of molten metal

    There is a very hot competition going on between the agents of ACTUAL
    TERRORISTS and the PUBLIC.

    The TERRORISTS are trying to cover up by all kinds of tactics like
    puting noise on top of the facts.
    finding excuses to censor the sites but they will NEVER succeed. God is
    on the side of honest and
    innocent victims.

    You have videos of thermate in operation. YOU WILL ENJOY THE DISCOVERY.

    THERE is a video of Bush getting distracted when confronted with
    "INSIDE JOB". You will LOVE IT.

    There are excellent other links:

    http://people.howstuffworks.com/conspiracy-theory.htm/printable
    <--- has excellent links but written in a mild style

    The NIST is trying to DO A COVERUP FOR THE ACTUAL TERRORISTS but the
    brains of the people are working to counteract the false propaganda of
    the TERRORISTS.

    Here is the link:
    http://www.st911.org/ <---- NIST released its FAKE FAQ only a few days
    ago but REBUTTED IMMEDIATELY

    Larry Silverstein the owner of WTC 1,2,7 who made 500 millions on the
    insurance and his cryptic statements:
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/050106silversteinanswers.htm

    THE SMOKING GUN PHOTOS ON THIS PAGE:

    http://valis.gnn.tv/B15947
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/200606scientificanalysis.htm

    Observe the clean cut at 45 degrees of the columns using thermate
    cutter charges
    to slide the building floors down. The normal cuts are always
    perpendicular shortest cuts.

    Other dedicated sites:

    www.prisonplanet.com
    http://infowars.com/

    http://www.st911.org/ <---------- The scholarly journal of 911
    studies.

    They seem to have very nicely presented rebuttals to NIST FAQ only a
    few days ago.
    A very smart and a very aggressive group of scientists and engineers,
    just like Mr Kaspersky who found the officially denied rootkit in Sony.

    COPY AND PASTE FROM THE SITE:
    Responding to NIST's Official "Questions and Answers"

    NIST and the World Trade Center: Official "Questions and Answers"

    NIST's World Trade Center FAQ: A Reply
    Jim Hoffman

    Why NIST hasn't Answered its own Questions
    Jim Fetzer

    Why the NIST "Fact Sheet" Just Won't Do
    Sean Glazier

    Kevin Ryan

    NIST and "The Foot Of God"
    Robert Rice

    Experiments to test NIST "orange glow" hypothesis...
    Steven E. Jones

    CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IN CONGRESS AND THE SENATE.
    DEMAND A NEW AND INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF THIS
    CRIME OF THE CENTURY!

    More 9/11 documentation:

    http://www.st911.org/
    http://www.septembereleventh.org/kc/multimedia/
    http://911busters.com/911-Commission.html
    http://www.septembereleventh.org/audio.php
    http://911busters.com/SanFran04/index.html
    http://www.911truth.org/index.php?topic=gallery
    http://www.reopen911.org/
    http://www.911truth.org/
    http://www.911truthseekers.org/
    http://www.911truthseekers.org/modules/news/
    http://www.gnn.tv/
    http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf
    http://www.911studies.com/index.html
    http://www.septembereleventh.org/index.php
    http://infowars.com/
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
    http://www.mujca.com/index.htm
    http://proliberty.com/observer/20051213.htm
    http://911research.wtc7.net/index.html
    http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
    http://911review.com/
    http://guardian.250free.com/wtc/dust-cloud.htm
    http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/2001/t11182001_t1012pm.html

    , Sep 6, 2006

    > wrote:
    > We give you the top links and material on the subject. THIS IS REAL
    > SMOKING GUN !!!
    > EVIDENCE: 911 was CONTROLLED DEMOLITION to make muslims 2nd class

    from scum of the earth to the 2nd class - that's quite a promotion.

    , Sep 6, 2006

  3. Duh! Yet another example of someone with too much time on their hands and an
    unlimited gullibility to ignore the massive amount of data available (video,
    electronic, intelligence - even though badly handled, written, etc., etc.)
    that shows that this was done TO us, not BY us. If Muslims want to be
    considered 2nd class, then they would certainly turn to this bozo as a
    leader. OR, could this be yet another attempt by an Al Quida "on-the-run" to
    turn attention away from themselves? Either way, this has no business here.
    Please go away and leave us to discussions that are intended for this group.

    Dennis the Chemist

    denniswilliams01, Sep 6, 2006
  4. Jack Klein Guest

    On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 21:06:12 -0500, "denniswilliams01"
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > Duh! Yet another example of someone with too much time on their hands and an
    > unlimited gullibility to ignore the massive amount of data available (video,
    > electronic, intelligence - even though badly handled, written, etc., etc.)
    > that shows that this was done TO us, not BY us. If Muslims want to be
    > considered 2nd class, then they would certainly turn to this bozo as a
    > leader. OR, could this be yet another attempt by an Al Quida "on-the-run" to
    > turn attention away from themselves? Either way, this has no business here.
    > Please go away and leave us to discussions that are intended for this group.
    >
    > Dennis the Chemist

    If you just can't resist responding to cross-posting trolls, at least
    TRIM THEIR DRIVEL instead of doubling the bandwidth and storage on
    servers all over the world.

    Better yet, DON'T RESPONS TO TROLLS. My news server filtered out the
    original message, and I wouldn't have seen this garbage at all if YOU
    HADN'T QUOTED IT VERBATIM.

    If you can't control your outrage and must do something about kooks,
    trolls, and idiots, file abuse complaints with the poster's ISP and
    news host.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com