clearing cache

Anshul

Hello,
I'm using an Iframe to display user's detail if logged in and
login form if logged out. Its working very fine in Mozilla but not
working in IE. Cookies are getting destroyed but still Iframe
condition is not getting changed.
I mean what I'm doing is giving conditions - if user is
logged in a different table and user's informations will b displayed
but if he is logged out so in the same Iframe he will b able to see
the login page. But presently what is happening is the cache is not
getting cleared in my view and even after logging out the logged in
table without user's information is displayed as cookies are getting
destroyed and after refreshing for about 10 times the login page is
getting displayed.

Please Help as this is screwing. It can be thru JS/HTML/CGI

shimmyshack

Hello,
I'm using an Iframe to display user's detail if logged in and
login form if logged out. Its working very fine in Mozilla but not
working in IE. Cookies are getting destroyed but still Iframe
condition is not getting changed.
I mean what I'm doing is giving conditions - if user is
logged in a different table and user's informations will b displayed
but if he is logged out so in the same Iframe he will b able to see
the login page. But presently what is happening is the cache is not
getting cleared in my view and even after logging out the logged in
table without user's information is displayed as cookies are getting
destroyed and after refreshing for about 10 times the login page is
getting displayed.

Please Help as this is screwing. It can be thru JS/HTML/CGI

make sure the iframe url sends no caching headers, and/or use a random
string on the end of the url to fool the browser cache into thinking
its a new page. url?k=89798475938 you can generate this will rand or
part of the data object whatever in javascript.