clearing the mail queue on a remote host...?

Matt

Is it possible to clear the mail queue?

I'm developing a site on a remote host.

The code works fine and doesn't throw any errors. It was working correctly
up until a couple days ago. Then all mail stopped completely.

As I said, no errors--the mail doesn't arrive in the inbox.

So, is there a way to remotely clear that queue? The host's tech support
seem pretty incompetent and don't know how to fix this.

I even tried the old cdonts for asp3 and it produced no errors, but once
again no mail arrived.

thanks.

Matt

Lucas Tam

Matt said:
So, is there a way to remotely clear that queue? The host's tech support
seem pretty incompetent and don't know how to fix this.

Just log into the POP server with Telnet and clear out all the messages
using POP3 commands.

Matt

Just log into the POP server with Telnet and clear out all the messages
using POP3 commands.

As far as I know, I'm relaying through the smtp server.

I set the server to 'localhost.'

I don't see how I could clear out messages from my account if they were
relayed.

Matt