Cleveland Ohio Python Meeting

Discussion in 'Python' started by David Stanek, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. David Stanek

    David Stanek Guest

    October 6 from 18:30-20:30

    A presentation will be given on Django and I am sure that we will
    discuss web frameworks in general. Everyone is welcome. For more
    details take a look at
    http://www.clepy.org/meetings/2005_10_06_mtg_details

    David

    --
    GPG keyID #6272EDAF on http://pgp.mit.edu
    Key fingerprint = 8BAA 7E11 8856 E148 6833 655A 92E2 3E00 6272 EDAF

    David Stanek, Sep 28, 2005