Click not responding

Jon

Hello all.

I have a real problem at the mo with an ASP.net page. I
have a link button that has a click event. It is wired up
in the InitializeComponent() method etc and when you
double click on the button in the form view, it takes you
to the code, however, when I set a breakpoint on the
linkbutton click event it doesn't reach it, this means the
code isn't being run! I am running in debug mode. Does
anyone know of this problem or/and know of a way to solve
it.

Yours and Thanks,

Jon

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

The first thing I think of is to check whether the Handles clause is still
there. VS.NET has been known to mysteriously remove that clause.