    need?

    Can someone help me please? I'm using Dreamweaver ...

    Jobu

    Jobu, Sep 4, 2004

  2. Jobu

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Jobu wrote:

    > Can someone help me please? I'm using Dreamweaver ...

    Sorry... I just had to quote that bit out of context. ;-)

    > When i click on an image, i would like it to appear again, but bigger in
    > an other cell of my table.

    http://www.porjes.com/butterflies/index.php

    Note: that example is in PHP which may not be supported by your server.
    The PHP is incidental though the same effect can be created using static
    HTML with CSS.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Sep 4, 2004

  3. Jobu

    Jobu Guest

    Thanks,

    but do you have an example of this with HTML and CSS, because ... yep ....
    the server doesn't support PHP.
    It's just something i try to make for a friend who uses his free space given
    by the provider ...

    Jobu, Sep 4, 2004
  4. Jobu wrote:
    > but do you have an example of this with HTML and CSS, because ... yep ....
    > the server doesn't support PHP.

    The example Toby gave doesn't really need PHP. You can use it.

    Leif K-Brooks, Sep 5, 2004
  5. Jobu

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:09:29 -0400, Leif K-Brooks
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > The example Toby gave doesn't really need PHP. You can use it.

    How do you propose to do it without PHP (or some other server-side
    language)?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Sep 5, 2004
  6. Jobu

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Toby Inkster, Sep 6, 2004
  7. Jobu

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 00:58:32 +0100, Toby Inkster
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > As I said... with HTML and CSS.
    > http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/gallery2/page1

    OK - a separate page for each image. I would class that as a different
    solution, rather than a script-less version of brucie's, but a valid
    solution nonetheless. :)

    Mark Parnell, Sep 6, 2004
  8. Jobu

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:

    > On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 00:58:32 +0100, Toby Inkster
    > <> declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> As I said... with HTML and CSS.
    >> http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/gallery2/page1

    > OK - a separate page for each image. I would class that as a different
    > solution, rather than a script-less version of brucie's, but a valid
    > solution nonetheless. :)

    I would claim that it's a scriptless version of Brucie's.

    Just as I would claim that:

    http://example.org/about_us.html
    http://example.org/contact.html

    is a scriptless version of: