    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Ron
    Ron Black, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Ron Black

    Brett Guest

    Here is a good script that will do what you need.
    http://www.onlinetools.org/tools/domcollapse.php

    --
    Brett
    Provision Tech

    Brett, Oct 31, 2003

  3. "Ron Black" <> wrote:

    > I want to have "click to expand" links on a website. Example: click the
    > heading to view the "hidden" paragraph or list.

    Stop wanting that. Use normal links that point to something normal.

    Make a heading point to a page containing the full story. Perhaps put a few
    words about the contents under the heading. Or maybe let the heading be just
    a heading, insert a sentence or two below it, and then: "Read more:

    What could be simpler _and_ easier to users, in different ways?

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Oct 31, 2003