    CMD.EXE was started with the above path as the current directory. UNC
    paths are not supported. Defaulting to Windows directory.

    The path it displays is the network folder location.
    Chad Locke, Aug 21, 2009

  2. Chad Locke wrote:
    > First off, sorry if this is in the wrong location as this is my first
    > posting. I have build an executable using rubyscript2exe. I'm
    > attempting to run this from a network drive. It all works except when
    > click_no_wait needs to be called prior to handling a popup. The error
    > I'm getting within the console is:
    >
    > CMD.EXE was started with the above path as the current directory. UNC
    > paths are not supported. Defaulting to Windows directory.
    >
    > The path it displays is the network folder location.

    Hi,

    Without any knowledge about network applications I would suspect
    rubyscript2exe. Which version of Ruby and RubyGems are you using?
    rubyscript2exe is not maintained anymore, an alternative may be the OCRA
    gem: http://rubyforge.org/projects/ocra/

    Marvin
    Marvin Gülker, Aug 24, 2009

  3. Chad Locke

    Chad Locke Guest

    Marvin Gülker wrote:
    > Chad Locke wrote:
    >> First off, sorry if this is in the wrong location as this is my first
    >> posting. I have build an executable using rubyscript2exe. I'm
    >> attempting to run this from a network drive. It all works except when
    >> click_no_wait needs to be called prior to handling a popup. The error
    >> I'm getting within the console is:
    >>
    >> CMD.EXE was started with the above path as the current directory. UNC
    >> paths are not supported. Defaulting to Windows directory.
    >>
    >> The path it displays is the network folder location.

    > Hi,
    >
    > Without any knowledge about network applications I would suspect
    > rubyscript2exe. Which version of Ruby and RubyGems are you using?
    > rubyscript2exe is not maintained anymore, an alternative may be the OCRA
    > gem: http://rubyforge.org/projects/ocra/
    >
    > Marvin

    Thanks for your reply. I'm using ruby 1.8.5 and gems 0.9.2. Maybe I'll
    try updating some things and see where that takes me first
    Chad Locke, Aug 24, 2009