clicking linkbuttons really fast...zoom..

SteveS

I have an interesting problem. I have a page with 5 different linkbuttons
and 5 different panels. The appropriate panel is displayed when one of the
linkbuttons are clicked. The code-behind runs some stored procedures to
populate the page.

It works perfectly, except when I start clicking the buttons really fast.
(of course, this probably will never happen, but I was bored at my desk
after our Holiday party on Friday and just started clicking away....)
After several clicks, the screen froze for a few seconds and I get this
error in my business object:

Line 1784: Finally
Line 1785: If connection.State = ConnectionState.Open Then
Line 1786: connection.Close()
Line 1787: End If

My connection variable "connection" does not seem to contain the connection
anymore.

Any ideas why this occurs??? What does .Net do with the current instance
of the page if it is running, then interrupted by another post?

Thank you in advance,

SteveS