clicking on a hyperlink to a PDF file, launch acrobat without toolbar

mrmagoo

Is that possible?

I want to click on a hyperlink, but if it's to a PDF file, I want to disable
the toolbar. The goal is to avoid the file being forwarded to emailed.

I have a procedure that loops through files and adds hyperlinks to a
webform. For PDF files, I want that extra functionality.

Anybody have any ideas?

Bruno Alexandre

no, you can't do that in the browser because you are using a plugin (Acrobat
Plugin)

what you can do is change the Security in the document Properties and block
waht you want (Save, Print, etc...)
save the document again and put that new one in the web.

try it :)