    window. But using taget="blank" as an attribute to the href doesnt work
    (???).
    ..netsports
    .Net Sports, Jul 14, 2005

  2. ..Net Sports wrote:

    > When I'm on a page inside an IFRAME, and want to go to another page or
    > URL, I want to get out of the IFRAMEd page, and into another browser
    > window. But using taget="blank" as an attribute to the href doesnt work

    http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/types.html#h-6.16

    .... but the better solution is not using frames in the first place:
    http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Problems_with_using_frames

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Jul 14, 2005

  3. ..Net Sports wrote :
    > When I'm on a page inside an IFRAME, and want to go to another page or
    > URL, I want to get out of the IFRAMEd page, and into another browser
    > window. But using taget="blank" as an attribute to the href doesnt work
    > (???).
    > .netsports

    try "_blank" instead of "blank"
    try "_top" too.

    --
    a beef jerky web site : http://www.choicebeefjerky.com.au
    teach the kids how to ride a skate board, then learn yourself
    Disco Octopus, Jul 15, 2005