Client application using Weblogic JMS Server

Jose Luis Moreno

Hello, I'm Jose from Barcelona,

I'm not at all expert on JMS, and my question is about how can I
connect a client application running java with a remote JMS Weblogic
Server. I've developed a client program and tested it with a Sun J2EE
server running on a XP box, but the goal is to make it run on an
iSeries machine connecting a WebLogic JMS Server.

My questions are:

Do I have to install some application software on the client box?

Is there any difference between connection with remote JMS servers and
connection with local ones?.

I hope you can help me.

Thank You.