Client callback - update control state

FatherUCKing

I'm trying to implement an add / remove listbox system ...one listbox
has available values the second represents the saved values. Using the
client-callback features, how would I write the code to ensure that the
control state of the saved selections listbox represents the changes
that occurred on the clientside (ie adding / removing items) and keep
it synchronized with the server representation of the listbox?

bruce barker

usually your javascript keeps list of selected list values in a hidden
field that is posted back.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

FatherUCKing

Cool, that works - I can now manually pass values to the server code
during client-callback (though it's a bit cumbersome).

So how do I "save" the viewstate during the client callback so that
when the page is finally posted-back, the control state of the second
list box will maintain those values?