    Shaun Wilde Guest

    I am authenticating users to a site using client certificates and all is well
    except for a few issues.

    #1) Once a browser has been challenged, if the user leaves the site in the
    same browser and then returns the browser isn't recallenged even if the
    session has expired. Is there a way to force a rechallenge?

    #2) If I want to use the certificate to sign some data I'd like the user to
    present the password again to their certificate (to avoid the popped to
    toilet security scenario), this is for critical processes.

    I tried opening up child windows etc however it seems that parent/child
    windows share this authentication information by default and I can't see how
    to stop that?

    Thankx

    Shaun Wilde
    Shaun Wilde, Apr 4, 2005