    Service? I'd like to know the client that use my Web Service.

    Thanks in advance,

    Emanuele Parati
    Emanuele Parati, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Emanuele Parati <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi all.
    >
    > I'm implementing a Web Service and a Client that comunicate with
    > SSL. The Client has a certificate that load with:
    > 509Certificate.CreateFromCertFile("emanuele.cer")
    >
    > Is there a way to obtain this Client Certificate directly in the
    > Web Service? I'd like to know the client that use my Web
    > Service.

    Use this server code to get the client cert sent:
    (Should work, haven't tested it)

    HttpContext context = HttpContext.Current;
    HttpClientCertificate cert = context.Request.ClientCertificate;

    Mark

    I've found these links useful:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconsecuringaspnetwebservices.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnwebsrv/html/httpsecurity.asp