client confirmation in asp.net

angus

Dear all,

I would like to implement something like that:

when a user submit a request to get an item from the stock......

it will check the stock in the database if the level of that item is smaller
than a certain of amount

if so......a confirmation (javascript:confirm('')) will be generated after
the action of 'getting and item from the stock'. so that the users are
allowed to select 'yes' (to auto request the supplier for purchasing new
items); 'cancel' (leave it alone)

As far as i know, asp.net is server side stuff. whereas, javascript:confirm
is client side. Would it be possible to do that in asp.net?

p.s. i know that how to make a confirmation button in web-control button by
add the attribute of the button, but in this case, it is not a confirmation
button.

Thank you

Regards,
Harry