    Is it possible to response file from an aspx page to a particular path of
    client PC without any prompt dialog?

    Thanks

    RC, Jan 19, 2005

  2. No, imaging security nightmare it would've caused had it been possible. An
    html page has no access to client file system. You can do it with an ActiveX
    control though.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 19, 2005

  3. RC

    RC Guest

    o. thanks.
    But can you redirect me to some sample page for doing that?

    Thank you

    RC, Jan 19, 2005
  4. I have one reference to a pre-written Active-X:
    http://www.infomentum.com/activefile/

    Google for more references and info.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 19, 2005