Client found response content type of '', but expected 'text/xml'. with Wse 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by powerranger, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. powerranger

    powerranger Guest

    I created a very simple application which calls a ws which in turns
    call another ws and return true. In my Windows application, I have
    the following code on the click event

    public localhost.Service1 p = new localhost.Service1();
    bool test = p.test();

    In the Web Service1, I have the following code which calls another Web
    service...

    [WebMethod]
    public bool test()
    {
    localhost.Auth auth = new localhost.Auth();
    bool test = auth.test();
    return test;
    }

    [WebMethod]
    public bool Auth()
    { return true; }

    I don't undertand why it gave me an error saying:
    "System.InvalidOperationException: Client found response content type
    of '', but expected 'text/xml'." Thank you for your help!
    powerranger, Jul 26, 2004