    links for this?

    Thank you
    Jas

    jas, Jun 16, 2006

  2. jas

    jas Guest

    Reason for doing this is that I need to add many new advanced features
    to the app. For eample, an advanced grid, spell checker etc.
    I am able to find lot of server side componenets for these, and none on
    the client side.
    If you are able to find any, let me know those too.
    Grid should have sorting capabilities, linking to XML should be
    possible, columns can be of any html type (drop-downs) etc.

    cheerz,
    Jas

    jas, Jun 16, 2006