Client Needs : Windows System Administrator - NJ

sarah Fernandes

Pls send resumes to (e-mail address removed)
Or call 732-372-7051

Location: NJ
Duration: December 01, 2010 - May 31, 2011
Rate: 38

Person should able to handle system administration,
Implementation & maintainance of ADS,DNS,DHCP,Proxy,
IIS,MS Exchange 2007servers.
Trouble shooting & performance tuning.
Monthly reports generation,teamlead experience is required.
Escalations & followup with service providers & vendors.

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)
Thanks,
Sarah