Client script callbacks not working outside Visual Studio

aBs0lut30

Hi Guys, I am working on a site and recently added several client
callbacks to the project. Everything works GREAT while debugging the
site in visual studio. Last night I copied the site up to our test IIS
box and logged in to the site only to find that none of the callbacks
are working. Not seeing any errors or anything. Just nothing is
happening. After a decent amount of googleing i am no closer to
figuring this out than I was last night. The axd handler in the
Application is already set to not "check if file exsists" and if i copy
the url to the axd out of the source on a page and paste it in IE i get
more JS than i would care to read so that part is working. I just
cannot figure out why this isnt working. Any ideas?? Thanks