    netware has disabled the welcome screen and fast user switching,to restore
    these settings i have to uninstall client services for you,can anyone tell me
    how to go about this.thanks.mr p higgins

    peterhiggs, Nov 17, 2004

  2. peterhiggs

    Dan Rogers Guest

    This would seem to be a problem with netware client... if it is disabling
    windows features when it is installed, there is probably a lack of support
    for one workstation handling multiple user accounts in this version of
    netware - but I really can't speak to the issue (the question is a bit off
    topic for this forum). You might do better posting on the netware site.

    Removing the netware client is likely to disable network access for your
    machine, so while it may (or may not) re-enable the fast user switching
    feature, you may not be satisfied with the end result if the computer is
    unable to connect to the network any longer.

    Sorry I couldn't be of greater help

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation
    --------------------
    >From: "=?Utf-8?B?cGV0ZXJoaWdncw==?=" <>
    >Subject: client services for netware
    >Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:41:05 -0800
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices

    >i wonder if anyone can help me.i have two names on my computer.i want to
    >switch usernames when i click log off,but it wont allow me to.when i go

    into
    >the control panel and try to change the settings,it says client services

    for

    Dan Rogers, Nov 18, 2004