client services for netware

peterhiggs

i wonder if anyone can help me.i have two names on my computer.i want to
switch usernames when i click log off,but it wont allow me to.when i go into
the control panel and try to change the settings,it says client services for
netware has disabled the welcome screen and fast user switching,to restore
these settings i have to uninstall client services for you,can anyone tell me
how to go about this.thanks.mr p higgins

Dan Rogers

This would seem to be a problem with netware client... if it is disabling
windows features when it is installed, there is probably a lack of support
for one workstation handling multiple user accounts in this version of
netware - but I really can't speak to the issue (the question is a bit off
topic for this forum). You might do better posting on the netware site.

Removing the netware client is likely to disable network access for your
machine, so while it may (or may not) re-enable the fast user switching
feature, you may not be satisfied with the end result if the computer is
unable to connect to the network any longer.

Sorry I couldn't be of greater help

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation