    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    --
    Jim Huskey

    Jim Huskey, Jun 27, 2005

  2. You would need to use javascript to find the control id of the cells you are
    referencing.

    The aspnet_client javascripts are in your wwwroot folder.

    There are scripts to determine a cell id by column and row included in the
    Infragistics grid. I am not too sure that the asp grid has them by default.

    The .net 2.0 gridview does have this feature.
    --
    Staff Consultant II - Enterprise Web Services - Cardinal Solutions Group

    Future Business Model - National City Mortgage

    Michael Baltic, Jun 29, 2005