    the asp.net ajax controls(url please!).

    Regards

    R4DIUM
    news.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de, Feb 28, 2008

  2. news.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de

    bruce barker Guest

    the doc (you could have guessed the url)

    http://asp.net/ajax/documentation/

    the timer control is a server control and has no supported client side api.
    if the control is in the update panel, you can change properties server side,
    and they will be changed on the client side when the panel is rerendred.

    also, even though there is no supported client api, you have the source
    code, so a quick look shows a set_enabled method.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Feb 28, 2008

  3. I knew http://asp.net/ajax/documentation/.

    But I was unable to find any documentatin about e.g. set_enable() method.

    Is it safe to use this method regarding future ajax toolkit versions?

    Thx for the answer

    R4DIUM
    news.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de, Feb 28, 2008