    cheap, so free solutions would be best.

    Thanks.
    Steven
    Nevets Steprock, Apr 26, 2005

  2. You could do something similar (yet, less complex) to this:

    2005 Microsoft MVP C#
    Robbe Morris
    http://www.robbemorris.com
    http://www.masterado.net/home/listings.aspx

    Robbe Morris [C# MVP], Apr 26, 2005

  3. Thanks Robbe,

    I had a good look at your site. Not only was the article you pointed out
    perfect for the application in mind, but I read some other articles that
    were relevant for other aspects of what I'm building.

    Respectfully,
    Steven

    Nevets Steprock, Apr 26, 2005