Client Side Form Validation

Guest

I have a web form that is submitted using an <asp:Button> control.
On this form I want to do some client side validation using the onsubmit
event of the form (client side). In order to do that I'm trying to attach to
the Form the onsubmit attribute, so that the client side code looks like this:
<FORM NAME="oDoSubmit" onsubmit="return(myOnSubmitEventHandler());">
</FORM>
But I can't do that, because I don't know how to access the Form control in
the code behind.
Or maybe somebody has a better idea how to do client side validation on a
web form that uses an <asp:Button> control to submit the form.

Thank you
Vi.