Client Side in Server side..Confused....

Erland

Hello All,

I am using AJAX library( AjaxEngine from
http://www.mathertel.de/AJAXEngine/) and having problems and hope
someone here can help me.
I have some piece of javascript code that I intend to use in server
side code.As I am using a javascript library so I have placed necessary
javascript files in the project directory.
I've placed a button on the webform and I would like to invoke
following javascript code on every button click

106px; HEIGHT: 90px">
I can be moved.
<script type="text/javascript">

jcl.LoadBehaviour("me", MoverBehaviour);

</script>

My another concern is as I have to execute above javascript code on
every click of the button I might have to figure out a way to generate
random files of id of div, moreover, how would I access this id in
server side code?

At the bottom of this message, I have pasted the same program I was
experimenting with. Being new to ASP.NET and especially Javascript
world I have no idea what is required , though after relentless
Googling I've been able to churn out the code attached at the bottom.
Any help will highly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Erland

<%@ Page Language="C#" %>
<script runat="server">

private void page_load(object o,EventArgs e)
{

if (IsPostBack)

this.Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick","javascript:create()");
}

</script>
<head runat="server">
<title>Simple Mover Demo</title>
<link href="mathertel.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
<script src="Mover.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="jcl.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="ajax.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

..VEPart {
border:1px solid gray;padding:2px;
position:absolute;top:60px;left:80px;background-color:#FFFFAA}

..VEMover {
position:relative; cursor:move;
padding:0px 0px 2px 2px;background-color:#203050;color:white;}
</head>
<form runat="server">

<asp:Button id="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button"></asp:Button>

</form>