Client Side Printing Dialog appears after form has cleared

Larry Page

I have a need to auto print a form when the user clicks the submit button,
then clear the form. The problem is the print dialog is appearing after the
server side code has already cleared the form! I've tried using both
RegisterClientScriptBlock and RegisterOnSubmitStatement to insert the script
with the same result. Is there a way to force the process to be
synchronous, or maybe queue the form reset to wait for the print event?

Any help would be appreciated,

Larry