Client side script integration

P McGinness

What's the best way to do the following:

I've a radio button (yes/no) and 20 fields on a form. 10
of the fields should be validated if yes is clicked and 10
should be validated when no is clicked. The contents of
the summary should change as appropriate.

The problem is that code I specify to be called by the
RegisterOnSubmitStatement seems to be ignored as the .NET
generated validation function call is placed at the end of
the onSubmit event script.