    update the viewstate so the aspx page remembers these changes?

    Thanks!
    TR

    TR, May 28, 2004

  2. Hi

    I would think the only way would be stuffing a <input type="hidden" with
    the div data or if its BIG a hidden textarea <textarea style="display:none"
    then onsubmit you could stuff it...

    --
    Best Regards
    Vidar Petursson

    No matter where you go there you are
    ==============================

    Vidar Petursson, May 28, 2004

  3. TR

    TR Guest

    Hi Vidar,
    Thanks for the suggestion of the hidden input type. We were
    actually trying to avoid a postback, though, trying to keep
    things client-side. Once postback enters into the picture, the
    options are more numerous.
    Regards
    TR

    In article <ul#>,