    Is this possible?If yes, a piece of code will be helpful.

    Best wishes,

    Arda

    Arda, Oct 20, 2003

  2. I don't have a piece of code, but I have done this very thing before (albeit
    not to color text, but to test for "bad text" and play a sound when input).

    Look for the KeyPress event in JavaScript in a search engine and you should
    find some examples. If not, I can see if I can dig up the application I
    wrote to capture KeyPress events.
    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "Arda" <> wrote in message
    Hi there,

    I have 2 textboxes one of it is full of text and the second one is empty and
    ready for the uesr to type exactly the same text with the first textbox.
    What I want is while the user is typing on the second textbox I want to
    compare it with the first textbox(at the same time) and if it types a
    different letter I want to make his/her typing in red color.

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 20, 2003