client side validation and form submission on iis 6 (both 1.0 & 1.1 installed)

Giri

Hi,

We have a strange problem where we have moved asp.net applications onto a
Windows 2003 server which has both 1.0 and 1.1 installed. The server is
running in IIS5 isolation mode...

But... None of the client side form submissions are working where clientside
validation is being implemented. we have tried recreated the aspnet sub
directory using the regiis too (with -s for specific application roots) to
no avail. We have to have both versions of the framework running for some
old apps that haven't been migrated yet..

Anyone come across this? Any things we should be looking at ?

Ta