    generated on the client side when run under Netscape 7.0
    although it is generated under IE.
    ANyone know a reason why?

    Sink, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Sink

    MSFT Guest

    ASP.NET is not sending the client-side script to Netscape. ASP.NET
    determines whether or not the visitor's browser supports Microsoft?s
    version of DHTML (Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher) and, if the
    browser does, ASP.NET emits the client-side script. You can still perform
    server side validation with ASP.NET validator control

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    MSFT, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Sink

    Sink Guest

    Thanks for the response, I apprciate the help, the
    server side validation does indeed work.

    and confers no

    Sink, Dec 3, 2003