    validtation works on other sites on the same server.

    Pls help me.

    , Dec 15, 2004

  2. On the page that is posted back without checking for validation, look for
    the asp scripts path.

    You will see a script block in the html that looks very similiar to this:

    <script language="javascript"
    src="/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js"></script>

    Now make sure you can see the script through the browser.

    IE. if your URL is http://admin.test.com then when you type
    http://admin.test.com/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js

    it should find the javascript file.

    If it doesn't not find a file, then you should look at your IIS to make sure
    you have a that directory /aspnet_client... in your website. If you don't,
    then you probably should set up a virtual directory to point to the correct
    spot.

    This works fine on your localhost because you have the
    localhost/aspnet_client is mapped by IIS properly.

    HTH,

    bill

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Dec 15, 2004