Client side validation stopped working

Guest

Our Development Server (windows 2003, framework 1.1) was working great for
months, then one day all the client side validators stopped working. Only the
server side validation is working. Our code was ported to other servers and
the client side validation works fine.

This makes me believe that the .net framework is not working correctly or a
service pack or hot fix was installed. Has anyone seen this problem?

Guest

Just a few more things to add:

- This application is located on the d:\inetpub.
- I made sure the aspnet_client was in the right location, which it is.
- I run aspnet_regiis -c to refresh the scripts to account for the service
pack issues. and copied it to d:\inetpub.
- Help!