client-side WSH in ASP

Karen

Dear all,
The following code is used to show installed printers on a
computer,it works on server machine,however, if use a
client machine to browse, it also shows the intalled
printers on the server machine.Actaully, what i want to do
is to show what printers installed on your own machine
(that means show it on client-side). Do you guys
understand my problem?Please help please help, this
problem has already existed for a long time, i really need
your help!
<%
Dim WshNetwork, objPrinters, i
Set WshNetwork = server.CreateObject("WScript.Network")
Set objPrinters = WshNetwork.EnumPrinterConnections
For i = 0 to objPrinters.Count - 1 Step 2
response.write objPrinters.Item(i+1) & "<br/>"
Next
%>

Thanks a lot!!

Karen