    HTTP/1.1 200 200 OK
    Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:39:46 GMT
    Server: Netscape-Enterprise/6.0
    Keep-Alive: timeout=180
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked

    153
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <soapenv:Envelope
    <soapenv:Body>
    <response method="ksvLogin">
    <payload>
    <info>ok</info>
    </payload>
    </response>
    </soapenv:Body>
    </soapenv:Envelope>
    -------------------

    As a consequence of the missing cookies subsequent calls
    to WebService methods always return an "User not logged
    in" error.

    I have an fully functional Java client for the same
    WebService:
    ------------------- (code snippet)
    java.net.URL portAddress = new java.net.URL
    ("http://www.ksv.at/testws/services/urn:ksv-premium");
    KSVInfoServiceLocator locator = new KSVInfoServiceLocator
    ();
    KSVInfoBindingStub stub = (KSVInfoBindingStub)
    locator.getKSVInfoPort(portAddress);
    stub.setMaintainSession(true);
    // calling login method
    // calling other methods
    -------------------
    The Java client works fine.
    When I set
    -------------------
    stub.setMaintainSession(false);
    then I the "User not logged in" error occurs on subsequent
    WebService method calls. So it crucial that this value is
    set to true.
    But how can the same be done in .NET?

    Any help on this topic would be appreciated.

    Regards,

    Reinhold

    Reinhold Mannsberger, Feb 25, 2004