ClientScriptManager - How to Register?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?SmltSGVhdmV5?=, Apr 3, 2007.

  1. I have a web page which is using a "Master Page". I am wanting to use some
    existing functionality which allows for the look up of an email address.
    This functionality is contain within a "form". It looks like the following:

    <form NAME="EMAILADDR" METHOD="post"
    Action="http://SomeLocation/webapps/utilities/IMCApps?request=EmailLookup">
    To look up an e-mail address, please enter the last name in the field
    below
    and press the "Get E-mail Address" button.
    <input TYPE="text" Name="last" maxlength="25" size="25" />
    <input TYPE="text" Name="first" Maxlength="16" Size="16" />
    <input Type="submit" Value="Get E-mail Address">
    </form>

    I know that you can not have multiple forms with the "runat=server", but I
    am guessing that since this form does not have a "runat=server", that it is
    ok to have.

    When I run, I get an error which says that I must register the postback or
    call back for data validation. How do I go about registering this?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltSGVhdmV5?=, Apr 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmltSGVhdmV5?=

    Ben Rush Guest

    Can you please post the exact error verbatim?

    --
    Ben Rush

    Ben Rush, Apr 4, 2007