    controls etc. can u do this with asp. Like, is there
    onchange and onclick and so on for these controls?

    is there a reference for this in the sripting help?

    lofty, Jul 21, 2003

  2. lofty

    John Toop Guest

    ASP is server side scripting. You may be able to write javascript to
    accomplish your validation. There is a lot of attention paid to validation
    in ASP.NET and much of it can happen on the client although it is generated
    on the server.

    John Toop, Jul 21, 2003

  3. lofty

    Bob Barrows Guest

    lofty wrote:
    > I want to validate client entries into textbox,checkbox
    > controls etc. can u do this with asp. Like, is there
    > onchange and onclick and so on for these controls?
    >
    > is there a reference for this in the sripting help?

    ASP is server-side technology.
    Ask in a client-side newsgroup: look for groups with "dhtml" in their names,
    or microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript or microsoft.public.scripting.jscript

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Jul 21, 2003