clock generator for master slave interface

hari

hi
i am creating a pcm master slave interface in bluetooth and the
coding is done in vhdl.

now the master interface generates three frequecies through a clock
generator and they aree 128 khz,256 khz and 8 khz.

the slave interface accepts the same three frequencies from a codec.

now i have to interface the clock inputs of the pcm interface from the
clock generator or from the codecs.i have to make this decision
depending on the signal from a processor which indicates whether the
pcm will act as master or slave.so i need to design the control
circuit for interfacing the clock inputs of pcm interface from the
clock generator or codecs
can any one give me ideas regarding how to go about it

i also need help for generating the above three frequencies from a
3.2 kHz.
clock
thanks
hariprasath

Sandy

Hi Hari,
Ur Interface should take both the clocks from the clock generator
and
the codec.
The clock from the clock generator should be used as an internal
clock
for the block. The data which comes from the codec with the clock
should be
synchronized to the internal clock from the clock gen(may be using a
fifo) and then used for internal processing.

Hope this helps.

-Sandy.