    Is there any article that somebody can point me to?

    Thanks

    , Sep 28, 2005

  2. You could use a JavaScript timer to refresh the page every so often:
    http://www.crowes.f9.co.uk/Javascript/timer.htm

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Sep 28, 2005

  3. Mr Newbie Guest

    Better to set a Javascript timer on the page and then force one of the
    button click functions on Zero , this way one avoids uneccesary trips to the
    server and is able to do down to the second timing.

    Mr Newbie, Sep 28, 2005