close all open windows/pop-up at once

richakarve

hey can anybody please help me.

In my application after session time out i've display'd a message and
after that i redirect the current window to login page (that is in
master page) but i want to close all other windows from that page
itself(i.e the master page where i have set the timer) that are open
after session timeout how do i do that.?

bruce barker

when you open a window with javascript you get a handle you can call
close on. this handle can not be preserved across requests, so if you
must, then use framesets.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)