  1. Hi,
    Does anyone know how I can close a browser page via ASP code?

    thanks

    Rafael Chemtob, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Rafael Chemtob wrote:

    > Does anyone know how I can close a browser page via ASP code?

    If you want to close the browser window you need client side script.
    <script type="text/javascript">
    window.close();
    </script>
    However note that various browsers have security settings that prevent
    script from closing a window that has not been opened by script but by
    the user. Some browsers ask the user whether he wants the window to be
    closed.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Rafael Chemtob

    Ray at Guest

    Please do not multipost. See answers in .vbscript group.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Dec 22, 2003