Close Form/Webpage and hyperlink back to Original Page

Guest

I am trying to figure out how to do this.

I have created a form on a webpage that shows users that you can edit or
delete. I have a hyperlink to another webpage that adds users. The "Add
Users" webpage has 2 buttons for it, one for canceling, the other for
updating. I want to be able on both buttons, that when they are clicked, the
webpage is closed and the original page comes up with the new information in
it. I figure it is just hyperlinks within the behind the scenes code, but I
am unsure how to do it. I am using VS 2003, ASP.NET, with VB.NET. Any
examples or guidance is appreciated.

Curt_C [MVP]

Lyners said:
I am trying to figure out how to do this.

I have created a form on a webpage that shows users that you can edit or
delete. I have a hyperlink to another webpage that adds users. The "Add
Users" webpage has 2 buttons for it, one for canceling, the other for
updating. I want to be able on both buttons, that when they are clicked, the
webpage is closed and the original page comes up with the new information in
it. I figure it is just hyperlinks within the behind the scenes code, but I
am unsure how to do it. I am using VS 2003, ASP.NET, with VB.NET. Any
examples or guidance is appreciated.

Look at a Modal form and catch the return, causing your page to refresh.
This is mostly a clientside/javascript issue then though.