    overcome the problem.

    Can anyone help me.
    Thanx in advance.

    Vikas, Feb 7, 2007

  2. Vikas

    peter koch Guest

    On Feb 7, 9:18 am, "Vikas" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have a problem related to CloseHandle.

    I guess CloseHandle is some Windows stuff. If so, you should consult a
    Windows newsgroup (microsoft.public.*). It is off-topic here anyway.

    /Peter

    peter koch, Feb 7, 2007

  3. Vikas

    Lionel B Guest

    On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 00:18:31 -0800, Vikas wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have a problem related to CloseHandle. While calling to
    > CloseHandle(hHandle) sometimes the code gets hang up, control doesnt
    > return back from CloseHandle. The handle passed to the method points
    > to a NIC on my machine. When the handle was opened the NIC was enable
    > but later I disable the NIC and then call the CloseHandle. The exe
    > just hungs up, and cant be killed. I need to restart my machine to
    > overcome the problem.

    What is your C++ question?

    --
    Lionel B

    Lionel B, Feb 7, 2007
  4. Vikas

    Vikas Guest

    On Feb 7, 2:46 pm, "Lionel B" <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 00:18:31 -0800, Vikas wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > I have a problem related to CloseHandle. While calling to
    > > CloseHandle(hHandle) sometimes the code gets hang up, control doesnt
    > > return back from CloseHandle. The handle passed to the method points
    > > to a NIC on my machine. When the handle was opened the NIC was enable
    > > but later I disable the NIC and then call the CloseHandle. The exe
    > > just hungs up, and cant be killed. I need to restart my machine to
    > > overcome the problem.

    > What is your C++ question?
    >
    > --
    > Lionel B

    why this api is not behaving nromally, thats my question.

    Vikas, Feb 7, 2007
  5. Vikas

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Vikas wrote:

    > On Feb 7, 2:46 pm, "Lionel B" <> wrote:
    >> On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 00:18:31 -0800, Vikas wrote:
    >> > Hi,
    >> > I have a problem related to CloseHandle. While calling to
    >> > CloseHandle(hHandle) sometimes the code gets hang up, control doesnt
    >> > return back from CloseHandle. The handle passed to the method points
    >> > to a NIC on my machine. When the handle was opened the NIC was enable
    >> > but later I disable the NIC and then call the CloseHandle. The exe
    >> > just hungs up, and cant be killed. I need to restart my machine to
    >> > overcome the problem.

    >> What is your C++ question?

    > why this api is not behaving nromally, thats my question.

    Unfortunately, CloseHandle is not a standard C++ function, so this is the
    wrong newsgroup for that question.
    See question 5.9 in the C++ FAQ lite for suggestions on where to post your
    question.

    Rolf Magnus, Feb 7, 2007