    How do I close an ASPX page when it no longer has focus?

    Thanks,
    Chuck

    Charles A. Lackman, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Charles A. Lackman

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    you could try at client-side

    <BODY onblur="this.close()"...>

    but as such this will complain if page is in the main browser window, that
    is, originally opened by the user and not opened programmatically in any
    means (like a popup window is), that application is trying to close the
    window. However, there's a way around it:
    http://aspalliance.com/333

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke