    response.redirect to another site.

    Thanks
    Graeme

    Sabre, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Graeme,

    You could try either:

    parent.window.close();

    or

    top.window.close();

    Response.Redirect won't work for you because that would always occurr within
    a single frame. You could however open a new window with javascript going to
    the redirect page and then close the opener using code similar to that
    above.

    Sincerely,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer

    Free code library at:
    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzche
    "Sabre" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > This is my code to open my frameset:
    > Dim myOpenWindowJS = "<script

    language='javascript'>myWin=open('Frameset.htm','mySmallFrameset','width=445

    S. Justin Gengo, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Sabre

    Sabre Guest

    Thanks Justin. parent.window good!