Closing the session between asp and asp.net application.

Hillary Hill

I have a login page written in ASP.

Once the user logs in to the system, by clicking the certain link they can
navigate to the purchase module written in ASP.Net. In the purchase module
the user can logout.

Once the user logs out I am calling the Session.Abandon() and redirecting
the user to the login page written in asp application. How to make sure the
ASP part of the application abandons the session.

I am using .Net Frame 1.1

Thank you very much for your response.

Hill

Kevin Spencer

Once the user logs out I am calling the Session.Abandon() and redirecting
the user to the login page written in asp application. How to make sure
the
ASP part of the application abandons the session.

After calling Session.Abandon, Redirect to an ASP page that calls
Session.Abandon. Then that ASP page can redirect to the login page if you
wish.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer